Third Party Services
Callingwood Crossing Medical Clinic’s family physicians are well educated and experienced in a variety of specialties, including family medicine, women’s health, complex care, sports medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, and dermatology.
Our clinic is also part of a large referral network that provides our patients with easy access to qualified and experienced specialists in internal medicine, endocrinology, cardiology, oncology, physiotherapy, optometry, and more.
As a member of the Edmonton West Primary Care Network, Callingwood Crossing has access to a whole host of resources that aid in maintaining a healthier lifestyle and managing chronic diseases like diabetes and arthritis using education, treatment, medical testing, and information.
- Basic Office Visit (Canadian Resident)
- Basic Office Visit (Non Resident of Canada)
- Sick Note
- Drivers Medical Form (Including Examination)
- Disability Placard Form
- Fitness for Work (Form Completion)
- Employment Physical (Examination & Form)
- Blue Cross Special Authorization Form
- Camp / School Medical (Exam & Forms)
- Motor Vehicle Report Forms (Claim for Disability Benefit)
- Canada Revenue Disability Tax Credit Form
- Disability Insurance Form Completion
- General Insurance Eligibility (Examination & Form Completion)
- Disability Benefit Report
- Attending Physician Statement (For Insurance Company)
- Typed Third Party Requested Letters
- Tetanus and Cortisone Injections