We’re pleased to welcome new registered massage therapists (RMTs) to our clinic who are trained to provide a wide range of massage services, including Swedish, relaxation, hot stone, deep tissue, lymphatic drainage, prenatal, sports, signature spa, and joint mobilization. We also offer reflexology, cupping, and aromatherapy.
Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) are trained to:
- evaluate your health needs
- provide an assessment of your specific soft tissue or musculoskeletal condition
- predict the likelihood and/or timeline of your recovery
- provide active (intense) or passive (gentle) on-hands therapy
- through research, provide evidence-based patient education and remedial exercises
Whether you are looking to relax or work out your knots, massage is suitable for people of all ages and medical conditions — especially those who work physical occupations, are athletes, or suffer from muscle or joint issues. Our therapists will adjust their technique to work on your unique needs.
*Please note that direct billing is not available at this time.
More Family Doctors For Better Quality Care
At Callingwood Crossing Medical Clinic, get the family healthcare services you need.